All guests to Antigua and Barbuda must have a forward or return ticket. Nationals of United States, United Kingdom, and Canada natives don’t require a visa to enter Antigua and Barbuda and must go on a VALID PASSPORT. Charges should be an international money order or postal money order made payable to the “Government of Antigua and Barbuda” (or money while conveying face to face).
Processing Period for the issue of a visa is ordinarily 10 business days. In any case, candidates who are in control of a green card, or H-1 visa can pay an extra $20.00 for multi-day (2 days) express service.
People visiting are allowed to remain as long as their business takes, given that:
- This is no longer than a half year (6 months)
- They have a forward or return ticket
- They have confirmation of settlement
- They can create proof of their capacity to maintain themselves in Antigua and Barbuda
Documentation requirements while applying for a visa:
- Valid International ID- Passport (with least existence of a half year)
- One finished application form
- Confirmation of movement (return or ahead ticket or E-ticket)
- Two (2) Identification Passport sized photos (colored)
- The expense of $50.00 or $75.00 (Details Below)
- Single Entry – $50.00 (for a single visit inside three months of the date of issue)
- Multiple Entry – $75.00 (for two visits inside a half year of the date of issue)
Antigua and Barbuda are situated in the middle of the Leeward Islands in the Eastern Caribbean, about 17 degrees north of the equator. Toward the south are the islands of Montserrat and Guadeloupe, and toward the north and west are Nevis, St. Kitts, St. Bart’s, and St. Martin.
Temperatures, for the most part, go from the mid-seventies in the winter to the mid-eighties in the late spring. Yearly rainfall averages just 45 inches, making it the sunniest of the Eastern Caribbean Islands, and the upper east exchange winds are almost constant, Low moistness (Humidity) all year.
Antigua, is the biggest of the English-speaking Leeward Islands, is around 14 miles in length and 11 miles wide, including 108 square miles. Its highest point is Mount Obama (1319 ft., 402 meters), once in the past known as Boggy Peak, situated in the southwestern corner of the island. Barbuda, a level coral island with a region of just 68 square miles, lies around 30 miles due north. The present population for the country is roughly 68,000 and its capital is St. John’s on Antigua.
Antigua and Barbuda is an independent state in the Eastern Caribbean. So, if you are looking for Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship Contact XIPHIAS IMMIGRATION which is the Best Immigration Consultancy in India where professional visa experts help you to get Antigua and Barbuda visa with ease.