Parents might probably move to Australia utilizing a Parent Visa Australia on the off chance that they have children in Australia who is an Australian permanent citizen or qualified New Zealand native.
There are 2 classifications of Parent Visas:
- Parent Category
To apply for relocation to Australia as a parent, you should be sponsored. For the most part, you will be sponsored by your kid, who must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or qualified New Zealand citizen.
- Contributory Parent
The Contributory Parent Visa class was acquainted in mid-2003 with permit the development of the Parent Migration Program on the premise that candidates pay a higher visa application charge and a bigger Assurance of Support (AoS) bond.
Parent Temporary Visa is a temporary visa. By this, you can stay in Australia for 2 years.
Its cost starts from AUD 31, 725.
Parent Temporary Visa Benefits
- You can up to 2 years in Australia
- You can work and study in Australia without government involvement
- You can even apply for a permanent Contributory Parent visa for subclass 143
- You must have a child who is a permanent citizen of Australia or eligible New Zealand, citizen
- You must meet the balance-of-family test
- You must ensure that you meet all visa conditions and follow Australian law
- First Check your eligibility for this visa whether you are eligible to apply or not
- Apply for the visa and pay the first installment
- Assessment process would take place in which your application will be assessed and placed in a queue
- You have to wait for a place to become available
- Your application will get assessed again
- Now, you have to pay the second installment
- And, finally, your visa will be granted.
If you are not in Australia:
- Parent Migrant Visa from subclass103:
Parent visa is a permanent visa for parents whose children’s lives in Australia.
- Contributory Parent Migrant Visa from subclass 143:
A permanent visa for guardians with kids living in Australia. This visa costs more than the Parent visa however it generally prepared quickly.
- Contributory Parent Temporary Visa from subclass 173:
This is a temporary visa which is valid for a long time. On the off chance that you hold this visa you can, at that point apply for the permanent Contributory Parent visa subclass 143.
- Contributory Migrant Parent Visa from subclass 173 to subclass 143:
This visa is for people who are having temporary Contributory Parent visa for subclass 173, and for people who want to apply for a permanent contributory parent visa for subclass 143.
If you are inside Australia:
Aged parent visas
These visas are for guardians whose age is equal to an individual who is qualified for an Australian Age benefits.
- Aged Parent Residence Visa from subclass 804:
It is a permanent visa for aged parents which allow them to remain in Australia. Applicants must have children’s who are a citizen of Australia.
- Contributory Aged Parent Residence Visa from subclass 864:
An Australia PR visa for aged guardians with kids living in Australia. This visa costs more than the Parent visa however it generally prepared quickly.
- Contributory Aged Parent Temporary Visa from subclass 884:
This is a temporary visa which is valid for 2 years. On the off chance that you hold this visa you can, at that point apply for the permanent Aged Contributory Parent visa for subclass 864.
- Contributory Parent Residence Visa from subclass 884 to subclass 864:
This is for holders of a temporary Contributory Aged Parent visa from subclass 884, who want to apply for a permanent Contributory Aged Parent visa from subclass 864.
- Contributory Parent Visa from subclass 173 to subclass 143: People who are having temporary Contributory parent visa (Subclass 173) can hold this visa, and this visa is also for people who need to apply for a permanent Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143). The contributory parent 173 visa is a short visa which empowers the candidate to live in Australia for quite a while. This visa can’t be extended or renewed, recharged competitors can apply for Contributory Parent (subclass 143) (inside 2 years of living in Australia on 173 visas) if they wish to live forever in Australia.
If you want Parent Visa Australia to let your parents migrate to Australia I would like to suggest XIPHIAS IMMIGRATION which is Best immigration consultant for Australia. Professionals from XIPHIAS Immigration will guide you through the entire immigration process and help you to make your parents move to Australia as smooth as possible.